in conjunction with
Join the Net Vis Team!
Helping business generate more sales leads through digital expertise and a flexible innovative approach.
Role: Google and Facebook Marketing Executive Degree Apprenticeship
Location: Kenilworth (with part time study at Aston University)
Degree: BSc Leadership and Business Management (fully funded)
Net Visibility is a friendly, vibrant digital marketing agency which has been operating in Kenilworth since 2003 and is one of the most qualified Google and Facebook partners in the area. With an eye on the future, we are taking on a school leaver in the role of Marketing Executive, and will give them all the training and opportunities they need to develop a strong foundation of understanding and experience of all that the digital marketing industry entails. This will include things like:-
- Building, tracking and optimising paid ad campaigns on Google and Facebook
- Identifying trends and insights to optimise account spend and performance based on insight data
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids, budget caps, impression share and top level metrics
- Producing regular corporate reports for all major metrics
- Monitoring web analytics dashboards
But don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of support from the team, as well as from your Aston University Degree Apprenticeship Mentor.
The kind of person we are looking for will
- Have minimum Level 6 GCSE English and Maths
- Have (or be predicted) 3 A levels at Grade B or above or 120 UCAS points
- Be work place ready, having worked hard to gain experience through their studies and extra-curricular activities
- Be mature enough to handle the responsibility of full time work and part time study
- Be a creative, solutions focussed person with the confidence to put forward their suggestions
- Be numerate and analytical with an eye for detail, and an affinity for spreadsheets
- Be self-motivated and organised
If you are itching to get out of the classroom and into the real world, keen to continue your learning but not so keen on a student loan, and fancy learning all about digital marketing, then please send your cv and a covering letter explaining why you would love to join the team, and why you think you would be the perfect fit by Monday 14th June 2021.